NO SALT Water Softeners - Scale
Prevention System (New Technology) Benefits
NO lime scale build-up on pipes, fixtures or appliances and can
even remove existing scale in some cases!
- Easy Installation, Two Connections, Simple pipe in /pipe out! -
shown at right... click on image to view as larger -
scroll down or click here to learn more
about this valve.
- Saves water - NO backwash required simple flow through to point of use!
- NO power required - NO timer or backwash cycle!
- NO chemicals or salt required!
- NO maintenance! NO drain required!
- NO brine discharge. Can be used in areas where conventional water softeners are banned.
- Will not harm the environment; adds or removes nothing from the water while giving the benefits of soft water!
- Saves energy by eliminating the need to heat through insulating scale and save money by extending the life of pipes and appliances!
- The essential calcium and magnesium nutrients removed by traditional water softeners remain and there is no sodium added as with traditional softeners to aggravate cardiovascular or other health problems.
- 50% less soap and detergents required and enjoy whiter whites and brighter colors without hard water stains!
- Fits in smaller space, with one tank, no brine tanks or large regeneration tanks!
Your NO SALT Water Softener System is delivered to you with all Filter Media
preinstalled into the no maintenance single tank system.
Water Softeners are primarily used for removal
of unwanted calcium, magnesium, lime, and up to 3 ppm of iron. These
minerals in water are in rock form and cannot be utilized by the human body.
Commonly referred to as lime, they form scale in plumbing and soap curd on
objects cleaned with hard water. Mineral particles even become deposited
between cloth fibers, leaving laundry dingy looking, while deteriorating the fabric.
Additional Benefits of a Water Softener:
skin and hair healthy and healthier looking
• Keeps all fixtures from scaling and corrosion
• Addition of water softener will most probably increase the life of your hot water heater
• Keeps clothes soft and bright, use less detergents
• Streaks and spot-free glassware and dishes, use less detergents and rinse additives
• Spotless and free from soap scum showers and bathtubs
• Save time, money and energy in all types of cleanings
These units also remove lead. The EPA estimates more than 40,000,000 people in the united states use water that
contains harmful levels of lead. Lead contamination can cause serious damage
to the brain and nervous system. The clearest best tasting water may contain
lead, but you won't know until it is too late. The softener you select should have a large
enough capacity for the hardness and quantity of water used in your home.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS - Call us
THE FOLLOWING WATER SOFTENER UNITS ARE
DELIVERED FULLY ASSEMBLED, READY FOR INSTALLATION & NO Shipping Costs
If comparing with other units on the Internet, be sure to
verify that those units are delivered assembled and ready for installation. View a generic water softener installation guide
HERE. Please refer to your specific water softeners installation guide for any specific installation requirements
for your water softener system. Our price includes FREE Continental U.S. Shipping!
How ScaleStop NO Salt Water Softeners Works
NO SALT Water
- Calcium ions, magnesium ions and bicarbonate ions in untreated water
form scale on the inside walls of pipe, exterior of fixtures and on heating
surfaces because crystallization is not taking effect efficiently between
the ions due to their suspension between water molecules and the need to
come together in the proper alignment to form crystals. Therefore they form
as scale on the surfaces of the water system.
- The system is a simple “physical water treatment” known as TAC
(Template Assisted Crystallization) Template=mold, guide or pattern.
Assisted=Help or make easy. Crystallization form a definite shape.
- Inside the TAC treatment tank are porcelain beads with the atomic level
pattern of the crystal etched on their surface allowing for the calcium,
magnesium and bicarbonate ions to come together on the template to created
millions of microscopic crystals of scale that rapidly form and are released
from the bead immediately into the treated water, not forming on the contact
surfaces of the water system and are carried downstream in suspension
through the water system.
- The crystal formation on the microscopic crystals (seed crystals)
created on the beads and released in the water stream are the lowest energy
reaction possible between the ions therefore existing scale will be
dissolved back into the water stream by reacting with and forming crystals.
- The seed crystals are constantly being formed on the beads and released
as catalyst for crystal growth in the water steam.
- Crystallization is the process that the “magnet process” and “electrical
charging of water” claim to achieve. But by independent testing the
electrical and magnetic methods are a maximum of 60% effective at scale
prevention leaving an unacceptable level of 40% scaling. The TAC method is
tested at 99.9% efficient at scale prevention and removal.
NO SALT Water
- Extremely efficient - 5 seconds
contact time regardless of hardness level. Conventional Ion Exchange
resin requires 90 seconds.
- No salt or other regenerants required.
- No water waste from backwashing.
- No brine discharge. Can be used in areas
where conventional water softeners are banned.
- Long lasting media-not consumed by the
- Unique "Template Assisted
Crystallization" (TAC) technology induces the formation of microscopic
calcium crystals which effectively isolate hardness from the water
- No control valve or electricity required.
- Media can be used in both conventional
mineral tanks or POU cartridge form.
- Media operates in upflow condition.
proven itself in a variety of applications as an alternative to ion exchange
softening or other conventional water treatment methods. The
maintenance-free characteristics make it especially suited for Foodservice
and Commercial applications where equipment maintenance is often
overlooked. next-ScaleStop is
a great alternative for residential use, especially in areas with brine
discharge restrictions or where brackish water makes it impossible to
operate a conventional softener.
Food Service & Institutional
- Ice Machines
- Espresso & Coffee Machines
- Proofing Ovens and more...
General Commercial / Industrial
- Hotels, Hospitals, Apartments, Carwashes, Restaurants, etc.
- RO Pretreatment
- Humidifiers, Evaporative Cooling
- Instantaneous or tankless water heaters and more...
1191 In-Out Head -
Click image below to
view as larger
out of a rugged thermoplastic resin, the 1191 Head features a 1/4" FPT air
vent port which can be drilled out to accept an air relief valve. The 1"
Head is fully ported to provide maximum flow rates.
The 1191 incorporates a standard 2 1/2" tank connection and features
parallel inlet and outlet ports to easily adapt to standard plumbing
connections or Clack's all-plastic, four-way bypass valve. A full line of
fitting plumbing connection kits are available.
^ Return to top of page