|ORDER BIO-LOGIC PURE WATER PACK
120V Bio-Logic Water Filter and UV Water Pack
220V Bio-Logic Water Filter and UV Water Pack
12V DC Bio-Logic Water Filter and UV Water Pack
|BIO-LOGIC REPLACEMENT FILTERS & UV LAMP
Bio-Logic Replacement 5 Micron Sediment Filter Cartridge
- 10" Cartridge - 4 5/8" x 9 3/4"
- Removes: extra-fine dirt, sand, sediment, silt, rust particles,
scale particles, asbestos and more contaminants larger than 5 microns
- Filter Media: Non-Woven Polyester
Bio-Logic Replacement Carbon Filter Cartridge
- 10" cartridge - 4 5/8" x 9 3/4"
- Carbon removes chlorine, chloramine, bad taste, odors and VOC's
including insecticides, pesticides, industrial solvents and more*
- 10" carbon filter is rated for 80,000 gallons of filtration
- Filter Media: Coconut Based Carbon
- *when those contaminants are present in your water
Bio-Logic Pure Water Pack 1.5 GPM Replacement UV Lamp
CALL US TOLL FREE WITH QUESTIONS OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION -
|NO SALES TAX for orders outside of FLORIDA - Quantity Discounts are always Available
|FREE GROUND SHIPPING** for all orders within the Continental U.S.
|For orders outside the Continental USA -
Contact us directly for additional SHIPPING CHARGES
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE ON ALL OF OUR WATER SYSTEMS & REPLACEMENT PARTS
The BioLogic Pure Water Pack
UV Treatment System Product Overview
- The Biologic 1.5 gallons per minute UV Water Purifier and cartridge water filters.
- The Pure Water Pack dual filter housing includes a sturdy 5 micron sediment
filter which removes dirt, rust, scale, silt and sand, while the second 5 micron
carbon filter removes chlorine, THM's, pesticides and other volatile organic hydrocarbons
from your water.
- Installation kit, mounting bracket and faucet included, shown at right.
Applications: point-of-use installation under the sink, on the cold water line
Advantages of the Bio-Logic
Pure Water Pack Filter & UV Sanitizer System
- virtually all micro-organisms are susceptible to Bio-Logic
Click HERE to view list of Microorganisms disinfected by UV
Efficient - water is
passed through a sediment filter and a carbon filter before the ultraviolet
- hundreds of gallons are purified for each penny of operating cost
- no danger of
overdosing; no addition of ANY dangerous chemicals
- water is ready for use as soon as it leaves the purifier, no further contact time
- simple installation and maintenance. Compact units require minimum space
- continuous or intermittent disinfection without special attention or measurement
- no chlorine taste or corrosion problems
No Assembly Required - The
Pure Water Pack is ready to install, just mount
and plumb into existing water line and plug in.
Special Features of the
Pure Water Pack System
chamber is constructed of type 316 stainless steel and is electropolished and passivated for an attractive finish and dependable service.
Quick Lamp Change -
Exclusive, patented Easy-Off Retainer Cap enables effortless lamp replacement without shut-down of water pressure or drainage of
tank. No tools are required.
- Constructed of type 316 stainless steel, heads may be removed and rotated and individually
oriented for versatility during installation.
Fused Quartz Sleeves
- Insures optimum lamp output at normal potable water temperature.
Dual Filter Housing
- Sturdy, 5 micron sediment filter cartridge removes dirt, rust, scale, silt, sand and other
water suspended particles while the 5 micron carbon filter removes chlorine,
THM's, pesticides and other related volatile organic hydrocarbons.
Installation Kit -
Includes everything necessary to hook up entire system - tubing, saddle valve (saddle
valve fits feed pipes between 3/8" to 5/8") and long reach faucet.
- Pre-drilled stainless steel bracket contains all the components installed onto the bracket.
Unit is ready for hook up under the sink as soon as it's removed from carton.
Water Pack Additional Product Features
Dual Filter Housing
Sturdy, 5 micron sediment filter cartridge removes dirt, rust, scale, silt, sand
and other water suspended particles while the 5 micron carbon filter removes
chlorine, THM's, pesticides and other related volatile organic hydrocarbons.
Includes everything necessary to hook up entire system - tubing, saddle valve
(saddle valve fits feed pipes between 3/8" to 1/2") and long reach faucet.
Stainless steel bracket with all system components factory installed. Unit is ready for hook up under the sink as soon as its removed from carton.
Ultraviolet Purifier Standard Model Germicidal Lamp Data
||Nominal Lamp Length
|Rated Effective Life [Hrs.]
Replacement UV Lamps HERE
(1) Wattage is lamp watts only and does not include ballast loss (approximate).
(2) Maximum rated output at 254 nanometers.
The lamps listed above have been especially developed and are recommended for use with Bio-Logic
All STER-L-RAY lamps used in
Bio-Logic UV water filtering and sanitizing units are low pressure type which afford the maximum efficiency
in producing the required germicidal rays. In addition to the obvious advantages
of high efficiency and low power requirements, there is no possibility of the
unit overheating (as is the case with some other lamp types). Consequently, the
need for additional equipment to combat overheating is eliminated.
CAUTION: Exposure to direct or reflected
germicidal ultraviolet rays will cause painful eye irritation and reddening of
the skin. Personnel subject to such exposure must wear suitable face shield,
gloves and protective clothing. Hg - LAMP CONTAINS MERCURY, manage in accord
with disposal laws, see: www.lamprecycle.org
View all of our Well Water Filtering and Purification Systems:
[ Up ] [ Single Well Water Filter & UV Water Treatment Systems ] [ Dual Well Water Filters & UV Water Treatment Systems ] [ Triple Well Water Filters & UV Water Treatment Systems ] [ Purest Filters Home Well Water Filter & UV Water Treatment Systems ] [ Big Bubba Hydro-Safe Whole House Water Filter w/ UV Water Purifier ] [ Bio Logic Pure Water Pack UV and Filter System ]
Additional Water Filtering Products and Information:
[ UV Purifiers Home Page ]
[ All Well Water Filter & UV Water Treatment Systems ] [ Mini-Rack ALL-IN-ONE Combo UV Water Purifiers ] [ Whole House Cartridge Style Water Filters ] [ Whole House Water Filters w/ UV Water Purifiers ] [ Whole House Cartridge Style Arsenic Water Filters ] [ Whole House Cartridge Style Fluoride Water Filters ] [ Whole House Cartridge Style Iron Water Filters ] [ Whole House Full Size IRON Removal Systems ] [ Ultraviolet Water Purifiers - 250+ Units ] [ Bio-Logic UV and Filter System ] [ Reverse Osmosis Filters - Undercounter, Whole House & Commercial Use ] [ Under Counter Water Filters ] [ Counter Top Water Filters ] [ REPLACEMENT Cartridge Filters ] [ Refrigerator / Ice Machine / Water Cooler Water Filters ] [ UV Germicidal Info ]
||Monday - Friday: 9:00AM to 8:00PM EST
Saturday: 9:00AM to 5:00PM EST
Sunday: 10:00AM to 4:00PM EST
|Service and Repair:
||Monday - Friday: 9:00AM to 8:00PM EST