CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE -
VIEW OUR ULTRAVIOLET WATER SANITIZER
PAGE HERE FOR ALL OTHER UV WATER TREATMENT OPTIONS
Filters Ultraviolet Water Purifiers utilize
germicidal ultraviolet lamps that produce short-wave radiation that is
lethal to bacteria, viruses and many other microorganisms. Ultraviolet water
purification is a unique and rapid method of water disinfection without the
use of heat or chemicals. 3 heavy duty stainless steel units to choose
from 6, 8, and 12 gallons per minute -
Priced from $179.00 to $249.00
The Purest Filters line of
UV water purifiers are designed for an easy vertical
or horizontal installation allowing for connection in spaces that are too tight to accept
only a horizontal mount style UV water purifier. With 6, 8 and 12 GPM models available to handle
most water use and water flow requirements. Typical applications for these
UV water disinfection systems include
small and large homes,
laboratories, water fountains & water vending, restaurant beverage machines,
and many other water disinfection applications.
Click HERE to view list of Microorganisms disinfected by UV
Stainless Steel Construction
- Chamber and hardware are Type 304 stainless steel for dependable long
life. Chamber is electropolished and passivated for an attractive finish,
dependable service, and optimal UV disinfection in the chamber.
Fused Quartz Sleeve - Insures optimum lamp output at normal potable water temperatures.
Mounting Brackets - Includes a set of
mounting brackets used to mount unit in vertical or horizontal position.
Flow Control Valve (Built In) - Limits water flow to the rated
capacity through our
Purest Filters Ultraviolet Water Purifier.
UV-C Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamp - Germicidal ultraviolet lamp
provides high quality output and longevity.
Electronic Ballast - Includes an LED that provides visual
indication (Green and Red LED Indicators) of the germicidal ultraviolet lamp
operation and an Alarm System that alerts the user to lamp failure.
NO CHEMICALS, NO HEAT - No chance for chemical taste in
your water, No overdosing or build-up of chemicals or corrosion of plumbing
due to added chemicals in your water. Economical and safe water sanitizing.
Click HERE for UV Water Disinfection FAQs
PUREST FILTERS UV WATER SANITIZER Product Overview:
- 6, 8 and 12 gallons per minute (360 to 720 gallons per hour)
- Type 304 Stainless Steel chamber, electropolished and passivated
- Utilizes germicidal ultraviolet (UV) lamp
- Fused Quartz Sleeve insures optimum lamp output
- Retainer Cap for effortless lamp change
- Lamp rated 8,000 hours of continuous use (approximately 333 days)
- Electronic Ballast with Green/Red LED indicators & Alarm System for lamp failure
- Dual heads may be removed and rotated for versatility during installation
- Flow Control Built-in to limit flow to rated capacity
- Includes 2 wall mount clamps